About Us

Victoria, BC, Canada
This blog began as a modern "baby book" for our first child, Finlay, who was born in December of 2010. The recent addition of Seamus, born in January of 2013, has meant continued efforts to put into words and pictures his early years. We also use this forum to catalog our family life: two loving partners, two beautiful kids, car-free, child-centred, attachment-focused, with a love of food and health thrown into the mix!

He's Jumped to 4 Months Old

May 14, 2013

Seamus is four months old.

"You better make me cupcakes!"
Sorry kid, we're sugar-free these days.

"Alright, I'll just poop all over this white shirt I'm wearing."

He's getting pretty expressive.  This is Tyler's favourite.

Big brother wants the big swing

Still little to me.

Finlay helps with gardening.  He is fertilizing...

"I dig the garden."  
So do we.

Seamus is really starting to get the Jolly Jumper.
See the little bubs in action here:


Seamus is beginning to unfurl.  With the help of acupuncture, chiropractic, and some positive thoughts and home exercises he finally opening up.  His body is more relaxed and his hands are opening up.  He loves the chiro and the acupuncture so much.  Cooing during adjustments and needles and showing immediate results.  He is still, however, very congested for some mystery reason and we are focusing on that now.  

Our little Shay-me's personality is getting stronger.  He is pretty demanding, playful, and social.  He is sleeping more on a schedule (his own, but at least somewhat predictable).  He is having a poop blow-out at least once a day and I am forever scrubbing and de-staining his cutest little outfits (kid has aim).

I can't believe he's already 4 months old. And Fin is 29 months so I'll start saying 2 and a half.  And they are jumping!  Keeping me on my toes, that is for sure.


No comments: