About Us

Victoria, BC, Canada
This blog began as a modern "baby book" for our first child, Finlay, who was born in December of 2010. The recent addition of Seamus, born in January of 2013, has meant continued efforts to put into words and pictures his early years. We also use this forum to catalog our family life: two loving partners, two beautiful kids, car-free, child-centred, attachment-focused, with a love of food and health thrown into the mix!

Is she pregnant or just eating too much pie?


Lyndze:  I have been eating a lot of pie.  Home-made strawberry-rhubarb, apple-blackberry...  I used to never be a fruit eater or an enjoyer of fruit but now I can't get enough of it.  But, when you eat the way we eat (mostly organic, local, and non-processed), it's hard to go wrong.  I don't have a huge appetite.  In fact, I am still pretty uninterested in most food since the first trimester.  But graduating to the second trimester was great!  More energy, no nausea, a couple of pretty bad colds, some yoga and hiking...  We even took a short trip to the Juan de Fuca.


I think I look rounder, but most people probably wouldn't guess I am pregnant in this picture (17 weeks).







Tyler wasn't looking too pregnant either...










Raspberries and chocolate and a very happy Lyndze!

No comments: