About Us

Victoria, BC, Canada
This blog began as a modern "baby book" for our first child, Finlay, who was born in December of 2010. The recent addition of Seamus, born in January of 2013, has meant continued efforts to put into words and pictures his early years. We also use this forum to catalog our family life: two loving partners, two beautiful kids, car-free, child-centred, attachment-focused, with a love of food and health thrown into the mix!

Okay, you look different...

Lyndze:  I look different and I feel different.  The baby has been moving for weeks but now s/he is big enough so that I can feel it when it moves.  I first felt it during a meeting at work near the end of June.  It was a weird buzzing and fluttering.  The people I see daily, at work, notice the difference in my appearance.  But when I am out in public it becomes less obvious.  We went to Salt Spring Island recently and I felt the best I've felt in months.  Lots of energy, enjoying the sun, and just in the mood to play.

We went to the "Mistaken Identity" winery.  I am often being mistaken for being pudgy these days...


Although, the mistake is understandable.  
They served me wine here...


Tyler can be mistaken for grumpy when he's actually quite happy.

No comments: